This week, we’re switching things up to examine a new domain that we just added to the OAP....
With an integrated work order management system
that utilizes real-time and historical data from across
operational systems and equipment, teams throughout your
organization’s service chain can review, analyze, share and report
on the same information across work order systems.
How would your FM strategy change with integrated work order management?
With integrated work order management, you have:
- Building operators who can use their operational data to inform work order creation, so they can give effective direction to team members and vendors.
- Tenants who can be given visibility into open work items that impact their spaces so they can track resolutions and feel confident that problems are resolved.
- Management and executive teams who can report on work orders in order to more accurately forecast operational costs while empowering teams to reduce expenses by eliminating call-backs.
- Owners who can monitor vendor output and resolution rates.
Without integrated work order management, you're experiencing:
- Difficulty organizing and prioritizing issues that need attention from building operators.
- Poor tenant experiences when issues are not resolved in a timely manner.
- Management and executive teams who are frustrated because they cannot accurately predict service charges and are often paying for repeated call-backs on the same issues.
- Owners who are disappointed in their ability to monitor and validate results from vendors.
Curious if it's a fit for you?
While your teams may already utilize a work order management system, it’s likely that it isn’t integrated to your real-time or historical data.
In that case, the work orders are disconnected from the actual operations, making resolutions take longer and cost more than they need to.
With an integrated work order management system, work orders can be made data rich and measurement and verification can become embedded into the work request process.
Technology for all your digital transformation use cases
API-FIRST DATA ACCESS
MODULAR USER INTERFACE
Fully integrated user interface for portfolio and building management. Complete with configurable dashboards to track resolutions on your highest priority issues, plus save-able charts to send to contractors and work requests for interaction and management of service providers.
Tech-enabled digital services
Industry-leading training and support services come standard with all Buildings IOT solutions. For those who need an extra set of eyes and more proactive implementation and management support, we’re here for that too.
News & Resources
Energy and demand optimization are playing a crucial role in revolutionizing the power grid and...
Hello and welcome to a new blog series on the riveting and surprisingly controversial subject of...
See it for yourself: discover real-life onPoint's success stories.
A leading real estate investment trust, faced challenges in reducing energy consumption without...
Facilities within higher education institutions often face the challenge of integrating complex...
Macerich creates an enterprise energy management solution with command and control capabilities and...
STACK Infrastructure integrates mechanical equipment and energy power monitoring to create a truly...
How standardization and a multi-system integration approach is helping Scripps Health find...
Ready to upgrade your energy management system with real-time data, advanced analytics and AI that doesn’t overpower?
Let’s talk about how you’d like to use your operational data to reduce operational expenses, achieve energy savings, reach climate impact targets, comply with local laws and many more use cases.