This week, we’re switching things up to examine a new domain that we just added to the OAP....
With a modern energy management system that prioritizes
efficient equipment operation alongside automated demand
management and demand response, everyone across the buildings
value chain can be sure their needs are met
while energy and carbon reduction are prioritized.
How would your FM strategy change with modern energy management?
With modern energy management, you have:
- A consumption baseline to track reduction efforts in dollars and kWh, streamlining reporting and making it easy to prove value.
- The ability to automatically surface issues impacting energy consumption and carbon emissions, making it easier to collaborate on fixes that last.
- A reduction in operating costs and more predictable utility spend and labor expenses.
- Optimized workflows so analysts can be freed up to establish more energy and carbon reduction programming.
Without modern energy management, you're experiencing:
- Inefficient and energy- and carbon-intensive equipment operation.
- Skyrocketing operating costs because operators have no view into actual energy usage or roadmap for ways to reduce consumption quickly and reliably.
- Time wasted on routine data clean-up efforts for reporting utility consumption to boards and regulatory bodies.
- Drift that compounds across an equipment's lifespan, bringing the building farther from design conditions and more prone to expensive break downs.
Curious if it's a fit for you?
While your teams may already utilize some form of energy management software, if it doesn’t incorporate real-time and historical data from all your energy consuming equipment plus a workflow tool for implementation and issue tracking, it’s time for an upgrade.
A modern energy management system with a combination of advanced analytics, command-and-control from an integrated user interface, portfolio-wide data unification and a built-in work order tool will amplify your ability to keep up with the new demands on your energy and carbon reduction programs.
Technology for all your digital transformation use cases
API-FIRST DATA ACCESS
MODULAR USER INTERFACE
Fully integrated user interface for portfolio and building management. Complete with configurable dashboards to track resolutions on your highest priority issues, plus save-able charts to send to contractors and work requests for interaction and management of service providers.
Tech-enabled digital services
Industry-leading training and support services come standard with all Buildings IOT solutions. For those who need an extra set of eyes and more proactive implementation and management support, we’re here for that too.
News & Resources
Energy and demand optimization are playing a crucial role in revolutionizing the power grid and...
Hello and welcome to a new blog series on the riveting and surprisingly controversial subject of...
See it for yourself: discover real-life onPoint's success stories.
A leading real estate investment trust, faced challenges in reducing energy consumption without...
Facilities within higher education institutions often face the challenge of integrating complex...
Macerich creates an enterprise energy management solution with command and control capabilities and...
STACK Infrastructure integrates mechanical equipment and energy power monitoring to create a truly...
How standardization and a multi-system integration approach is helping Scripps Health find...
Ready to upgrade your energy management system with real-time data, advanced analytics and AI that doesn’t overpower?
Let’s talk about how you’d like to use your operational data to reduce operational expenses, achieve energy savings, reach climate impact targets, comply with local laws and many more use cases.