This week, we’re switching things up to examine a new domain that we just added to the OAP....
With normalized data from all major systems,
contextualized within its environment and related
to all the other data in its ecosystem, it becomes possible to
take advantage of the advanced technologies that have brought
disruption and innovation to so many other industries.
How would your FM strategy change with data freedom?
- Buildings that can take advantage of AI and machine learning to improve operations and cut costs.
- Decisions like where to invest capital for the highest returns that would be easier to make because they could be informed by real, operational data.
- Teams across your enterprise reading from the same script, ensuring that strategic initiatives are implemented across your portfolio and outcomes are consistently reported.
- Compliance with local laws, federal requirements and certification frameworks that can shift from time-consuming and error prone to automatic and adaptive.
- Buildings that are beholden to gatekeepers to access their own data.
- Data lakes that are dumping grounds for unstructured, unusable data that's costly to store and providing no value.
- Every pilot program for advanced technology involves a costly and redundant effort of integration and data modeling.
- Reporting that requires a data scientist and must be started from scratch every time it's due.
Curious if it's a fit for you?
The systems that operate buildings produce vast amounts of unstructured, unmodeled data. This data is often proprietary to the equipment manufacturer or programmed with no discernable standard. As such, it cannot be aggregated for analysis without costly retrofits.
When modeled data is easily accessible to you and your teams, via open-sourced standards and through an IT industry-leading framework, your data becomes useful to you for strategic decision-making and smarter maintenance.
Technology for all your digital transformation use cases
API-FIRST DATA ACCESS
MODULAR USER INTERFACE
Fully integrated user interface for portfolio and building management. Complete with configurable dashboards to track resolutions on your highest priority issues, plus save-able charts to send to contractors and work requests for interaction and management of service providers.
Tech-enabled digital services
Industry-leading training and support services come standard with all Buildings IOT solutions. For those who need an extra set of eyes and more proactive implementation and management support, we’re here for that too.
News & Resources
Energy and demand optimization are playing a crucial role in revolutionizing the power grid and...
Hello and welcome to a new blog series on the riveting and surprisingly controversial subject of...
See it for yourself: discover real-life onPoint's success stories.
A leading real estate investment trust, faced challenges in reducing energy consumption without...
Facilities within higher education institutions often face the challenge of integrating complex...
Macerich creates an enterprise energy management solution with command and control capabilities and...
STACK Infrastructure integrates mechanical equipment and energy power monitoring to create a truly...
How standardization and a multi-system integration approach is helping Scripps Health find...
Ready to upgrade your energy management system with real-time data, advanced analytics and AI that doesn’t overpower?
Let’s talk about how you’d like to use your operational data to reduce operational expenses, achieve energy savings, reach climate impact targets, comply with local laws and many more use cases.