E-learning for analytics
We host SkySpark Essentials training courses for introductions to the platform and advanced instruction on Axon programming.
Created by our certified instructor, in collaboration with SkyFoundry, our SkySpark Essentials e-learning course is offered over two- or three-day sessions depending on the level of depth you would like to cover. Those who attend the three-day sessions are eligible to take the SkySpark qualification test for certification upon completion of our course.
NEW DATES COMING SOON
Virtual Class Rate
Intro course (2 days): $750
Full course (3 days): $990
Time and Location
- Classes run 9-11:30 a.m. and again from 12-2:30 p.m. pst
- The final 30 minutes of each session is an optional Q&A period with the instructor
- Invite with call-in number will be sent upon completed registration
For notification as soon as our next class is announced, please fill out the following form.
Our certified SkySpark trainer Trevor Adelman will give you the structure and background necessary to get started on a building analytics project using SkySpark.
Trevor has deep knowledge of the SkySpark platform. He works within the system every day, and was the first trainer to be certified outside the company's staff.
During the three-day course, participants work their way through five modules built from real-world examples within the SkySpark demo database.
SkySpark Training Course Outline
- M1: SkySpark overview - user oriented apps
- M2: SkySpark builder tools
- M3: Connectors and importing data
- M4: Custom visualizations with ViewBuilder
- M5: Introduction to Axon programming
NOTE: The two day introductory course covers modules 1-4.
Ready to make your buildings better?
Contact us for more information about onPoint or any of our services including Master Systems Integration, IT managed services and ongoing maintenance support.