Sr. Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst - Concord, CA
Buildings IOT is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A, to provide financial support to the Executive Team. This includes financial analysis of revenues, operations, productivity, and costs with a focus on providing direction and identifying opportunities to drive financial success of the business. This role will have responsibilities around leading the near term and long-range financial planning, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strategic thinker, have exceptional communication and business partnering skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment. We are an established company that has entered a tremendous growth phase and we're looking for a self-starting Sr Financial Analyst that reports directly to the CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience leading whole P&L financial planning and forecasting efforts within a high growth, ever-changing organization
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills along with the ability to understand trends in data, build forecasts, develop insights and turn them into strategies with high impact
- Effective communication and presentation skills to deliver findings of analysis and recommendations to stakeholders
- Ability to start from scratch on a wide range of initiatives with minimal guidance
- Designing reporting tools and dashboards to enhance visibility into the health of the business; evaluating financial and operational metrics and providing meaningful analysis to company leadership
- Assist with compilation and analysis of financial and operational data required for quarterly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting.
- Provide decision support through scenario modeling and ad-hoc analysis
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across different functions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of work experience in financial planning & analysis
- Working knowledge of GAAP, as applied to financial reporting standards and basic understanding of revenue recognition principles and/or previous experience in revenue modeling
- Self-motivated, flexible, positive attitude, and intellectually curious.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; innovative, organized, and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in MS office package to include PowerPoint and Excel (Advanced modeling skills)
- Experience with NetSuite and HubSpot a plus
- Motivated individual with a desire to learn and to grow in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Pay and Benefits
Buildings IOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes paid vacation, medical, vision, and dental insurance.
About Buildings IOT
We’re changing the way the built environment understands, reacts and adapts through technology. Our software increases the longevity of building assets, improves the comfort of building occupants and helps building owners achieve greater efficiency. We work with contractors, integrators, engineers, owners, operators and all real estate stakeholders to provide new solutions for buildings that include offices, hospitals, data centers, shopping malls, universities and government institutions. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well-known organizations in the world. For more information on Buildings IOT, visit buildingsiot.com.