Project Manager -
Project Manager - East Coast
Buildings IOT is looking for a technology and buildings savvy Project Manager in the New York City Metropolitan area to support our Master Systems Integration business. With more than 220 million square feet of building systems integrated to a single platform for customers in a wide ranges of industries, Buildings IOT is a true smart buildings expert capable of delivering advanced single-pane-of-glass experiences to building owners and operators.
We're looking for a dedicated and extremely detail-oriented Project Manager to work directly with customers on highly technical projects. The successful candidate will have experience working remotely in a leadership role and experience managing multiple simultaneous high value projects a plus.
You will take the lead on:
- Overseeing all efforts related to the installation, programming, commissioning and general servicing of a range of automatic control systems for a variety of clients. These systems include HVAC, power metering, lighting control, access control, video surveillance and fiber optic networks.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct, and sometimes on-site management plus consistent email and phone communication.
- Managing the entire project implementation process with precision and keen attention to detail.
- Setting internal and external meetings, working closely with technicians, developers, system integrators, graphics team members and executives to ensure an on-time delivery of each project.
We’ll be most successful together if you:
- Have a degree in construction management, electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field – relevant experience in Construction, HVAC controls, lighting controls or access controls may offset education requirements
- Have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to represent Buildings IOT to customers and others in an ethical and professional manner.
- Have some understanding of building systems and/or construction timelines.
- Can make your way around a computer quickly, within all Microsoft Office 365 applications and others that may include BlueBeam, Project, Netsuite.
- Are familiar with architectural drawings, specifically mechanical and controls drawings.
Please highlight your experience with the following technologies:
- Niagara AX and/or Niagara 4 Frameworks
- Johnson Controls FX, Honeywell WEBs, KMC, Distech Controls and/or EASYIO programming
- 3rd party commissioning
About Buildings IOT
We’re changing the way the built environment understands, reacts and adapts through technology. Our software increases the longevity of building assets, improves the comfort of building occupants and helps building owners achieve greater efficiency. We work with contractors, integrators, engineers, owners, operators and all real estate stakeholders to provide new solutions for buildings that include offices, hospitals, data centers, shopping malls, universities and government institutions. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well-known organizations in the world. For more information on Buildings IOT, visit buildingsiot.com.
Pay and Benefits
Buildings IOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes paid vacation, medical, vision, and dental insurance.