Executive Assistant - Concord, CA
Buildings IOT is looking for a versatile and highly organized individual reporting directly to the CEO. As the Executive Assistant, you will manage day-to-day administrative support, including scheduling meetings and managing the CEO's calendar, correspondence, travel arrangements, among other duties as required. We're an established company that has entered a tremendous growth phase and we're looking for a self-starting Executive Assistant to work closely with the CEO.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced, results-driven and team oriented. The ideal individual will have strong interpersonal skills and exercise sensitivity in handling confidential information. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The EA must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface daily with the CEO to support responsibilities and to be made aware of critical needs across work areas.
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, conferences and activities of the CEO.
- Establish, develop and maintain filing system for the CEO.
- Prepare correspondence by phone or e-mail for the CEO.
- Build rapport with internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- BA or MA in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-level individuals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Netsuite.
- Working knowledge of Slack, Microsoft Teams, video conferencing.
- Proven leadership managing a multi-faceted team.
Pay and Benefits
Buildings IOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on qualifications. The overall benefits package includes paid vacation, medical, vision, and dental insurance.
About Buildings IOT
We’re changing the way the built environment understands, reacts and adapts through technology. Our software increases the longevity of building assets, improves the comfort of building occupants and helps building owners achieve greater efficiency. We work with contractors, integrators, engineers, owners, operators and all real estate stakeholders to provide new solutions for buildings that include offices, hospitals, data centers, shopping malls, universities and government institutions. Our customers include some of the most prestigious and well-known organizations in the world. For more information on Buildings IOT, visit buildingsiot.com.